Wednesday, July 8, 2009

In this spore borne air,

I wish I had a typewriter. I used to have an old one, but stupidly I discarded it because it was running out of ink. I really would like one now, I think I will go to some second-hand shops/the dump tomorrow or the next day to look for some nice old things. I would like: 1) a typewriter 2) an old sewing machine 3) a bike.

I have an ancient history overload; lectures all day on Tuesday and an hour and a half video conference today, and I am supposed to have a double lesson tomorrow. All I can think about now is Pompeii and Herculaneum, and the bodies, and disintegrating foundations of lives. It is quite interesting, but I want to scream "too much! too much!!" I'm scared that all the information will suddenly come out in knowledge vomit, like when you eat too much chocolate. You feel guilty for wasting it all, because you can't take it back in again.

I think I'm a little bit in love with you, but only if you're a little bit in love with me...

x

No comments:

Post a Comment