Sunday, July 5, 2009

Fake

I'm caught in a middle place, between you and him, between friendship and logic, It's tricky. Who do I believe? Who do I trust? Why am I lost?

Today was a little bit nice. I felt un-stressed and un-rushed, how lovely. And now I have just realised that there is only 2 days of school left until the holidays, which makes today even nicer. Also, I really like the Tour de France because: 1) It's in France 2) It involves bikes, I like bikes 3) Streamlined men in Lycra, mmm.

It's very cold today, I wish it was less cold.

Do you ever have those out-of-body experiences? They are strangely grounding I find. It's as if I need to leave my body for a little while so as I appreciate it more.

I would like to go get some nice coffee tomorrow afternoon, I hope I find someone to do this with.

x

No comments:

Post a Comment