Sunday, March 6, 2011

she was beautiful, but she didn't mean a thing to me

i suffer from a severe case of 'sour grapes'. i consistently manage to get bored of a boy who i obsess over if it turns out he's also keen. its the most irritating thing, and cheats me out of so many lovely situations, but yet i can't escape it. pull it together self.

absolutely bizarre, but one of the best times. so comfortable and relaxed. you are really a bit lovely, i'll try not to get bored with you just yet.

my housemate cooked me a roast dinner tonight. i nearly got teary because i love them so much.

quite content, i'd be more content if i could see my favourites though; chelsea, indigo and maxwell to name a few. missing matthew a lot, contemplating a visit to see him in the middle east around june.... if funding allows.

sleep beckons,
whisper dreamtales through their keyholes.

x

No comments:

Post a Comment