Friday, December 3, 2010

when i get back we're having a cowboys and indians party


Today I:
saw Michelangelo's David
saw a Stradivarius violin
felt like I looked nice
got told I was beautiful by a random Italian boy, who proceeded to have a civilised conversation with me
got a lucky turtle
went and ate lunch with the a new nice friend from Budapest
went on an adventure
saw a 10 million dollar artwork
tromped about
ate gelato
took a step into another dimension
realised how lovely Florence is
genuinely had a really really nice day.


Plus it is much warmer here, which is sweet. Maximum of 16 predicted for Roma on Tuesday KEEN AS A FUCKING BEAN.

also,

Travel tricks:
wearing my bag under my coat - secure AND a preventative against bag/hood issues.
if lost, ask anyone who: a) has a child or b) looks like my mother, if they speak English. Chances are they won't be insane as most people are here.
wear nice clothes, it makes me feel so much happier about my day.

Only 1 month and 2 weeks until I leave to come home. Inexplicably looking forward to/not looking forward to it.




x

No comments:

Post a Comment