Monday, June 21, 2010

confessional

Sorta would really like some vans.


Pretty sure if there was a chance I might have just ruined it. I really want to tell you stuff, but because I can't I'll write it here and hope you see.
I like you. Lots more than I've ever liked anyone really. And it hurts me a bit when I think about what could have been. But I think I've probably used up all my chances from you, I don't blame you at all, if I was you I probably wouldn't want to give me any more chances either. Due to my choices there probably isn't a possibility of an 'us' now.
But I still don't know what you're thinking. And I'd really like to. Let me know if you ever want us to attempt something/anything. I'll probably just hang about waiting for you forever.

grossme.
x

No comments:

Post a Comment