Friday, December 18, 2009

You're looking skinny like a model, with your eyes all painted black.

A certain pretty lady was just discussing blogs with me, it inspired me to write on you. Sorry I'm not more loving, I'll try harder I promise.
I can't describe it in my own words, I can only use other peoples. Gosh, I want so badly to just be decided and definite, and yet.. the future calls with gaping possibility.
I had to work for so long today, and now I want to curl up inside a warm sandy cave and snooze whilst listening to the waves of nothingness surrounding me. Like a small furry mammal I'm feeling timid and quiet, my nose is whiffling and my movements shrinking.
Tomorrow I shall properly clean my room, and make it all lovely again, my own sacred cave. I do hope someone will come to watch library DVD's with me, they are tantalisingly pretty.
Here's to tiny sparrows flying into our ears, alight with inspiration and peace.

x

P.S. Conor Oberst, please marry me right now. In the meantime you should most definitely listen to all Bright Eyes music, especially No One Would Riot For Less.

P.P.S. I feel like this

1 comment:

  1. conor oberst, such a beautiful man.
    i bought the most recent album in sydney last week, i love you jb hi-fi.

    ReplyDelete